Is it spring yet?? Don’t get me wrong, we’ve had an incredibly mild winter here in NYC and I’m so grateful for that. But even so, I’m ready to ditch the puffer coat and break out all my sundresses! Connor and I are currently in the process of planning a little spring vacay, and I can’t wait to get out of town and head somewhere warmer. I haven’t gone on a “spring break” in years so I’m really excited! I’ve already started browsing online for cute warm weather pieces, and I’ve rounded up my faves for you guys below.
*** CLICK THE IMAGES TO SHOP ***
- Ted Baker Yellow Crossbody Bag – The color of this bag is so fun. Nothing gets me more in the vacation mood than sunny yellow!
- Chloé ‘Myrte’ Sunglasses – I love the shape of these sunglasses, and the pretty blush hue.
- Essie ‘Backseat Besties’ Nail Polish – Light pink has been my go-to warm weather hue for years! This is the perfect shade for spring and any warm weather trip this season.
- Pom Pom Panama Hat – I mean, could this hat be any cuter?? I’m obsessed with the colorful pom trim, they were huge last year and are definitely back in full force this season!
- Yellow BaubleBar ‘Piñata’ Earrings – These earrings come in so many bright and beautiful hues, it’s hard to pick just one!
- Chloé ‘Lauren’ Espadrille Wedge – Last seasons “it” wedges are back again this year, with the cutest scalloped edging. These are definitely on my wish list.
- Sam Edelman ‘Laro’ Ankle Strap Heels – I just got these and am so obsessed with them. The hot pink is surprisingly easy to match with other pieces, and makes for a really fun pop of color.
- BaubleBar ‘Merengue’ Drop Earrings – Do I even need to explain these? I will 100% be packing these for my trip in April.
- Tory Burch ‘Harper’ Wallet – I’m a huge fan of this dusty blue color, and it’s going to be a hot hue this spring. I really need a new wallet and this one is on my short list.
- Marc Fisher ‘Whitley’ Sandal – It was love at first sight when I saw these pretty blush slides. I love the fringe detailing and the bow, plus the slide style is so on trend this season. I can’t wait to wear them!
Do you have a warm weather trip planned this spring? I would love to hear all about it! As I mentioned, Connor and I still trying to figure out where to go so any recommendations would be welcome 🙂